Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Funny Story

So recently I have been looking for a good mascara. One that solves my problem of having few, short and skinny lashes. I was talking to my mary kay lady and expressing my frustration. She tells me about this new mascara they have that is supposed to be wonderful.... builds your lashes....separates them so they never clump...on and on. I say sure, lets give it a try. So Sunday morning I get ready for church and decide to try it out. We are sitting in sacrament meeting and my cute little daughter is on my lap. She is being all snuggly and looks up at my face. She looks into my eyes and says to me, pointing at my eyes..."pretty spiders mommy". I laugh and say why thank you Brooklyn, you have pretty eyes too. I guess I need to write to Mary Kay and tell them that their product works really well. Don't you just love little kids and the way they see the world.
(To be fair this was Halloween weekend)

No comments:

Post a Comment