Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Tanner, I can't believe you are so big. Eight years have gone by way too fast. I think I might not be able to contain my emotions on Saturday when you are baptized. It is something we have been looking forward to for a long time. I know you are very ready and excited. I love seeing you be so excited about your scriptures and wanting to have them with you and read them all the time. I am so proud of you and the little man you are turning into. You are such a light and joy in our family. We all love you so much. We wanted to share some of our favorite things about you....
Dad: I love that you are so curious about the world.
Mom: I love that you are so funny. You always make us laugh. I think you will forever be the entertainment portion of dinner.
Kaden: He is nice and I like him.
Brooklyn: Snuggles... love him!
We do love you Tanner. We hope you had a great birthday.

Blowing out the candles
We thought you were old enough to light the cake yourself this year... be careful!
You have definitely had an obsession with sharks lately... hopefully this lives up to your expectations. Not quite as good as your drawings though :)
Go Boys! Brooklyn is cheering you on!


No comments:

Post a Comment