Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Kaden!

Poor Kaden...it is hard having your birthday only a few days before Christmas.  We try to make sure it doesn't get lost in the hustle and bustle, but sometimes mom needs to make a few allowances.  This year Kaden decided he wanted a Cheetah cake.  Wow...really? I exclaimed.  I can try.  After looking online and remembering Tanners recent tiger cake I thought I might make a suggestion.  You know Kaden...(with gusto) it would be neat to do one of those dirt cakes with the gummy worms (not fair-I know)...hold my breath...Yeah mom, he replied, thats a great ideas. Phew! So here was our easy, we are busy with Christmas cake... he loved it and it tested great! 

 Grandma and Grandpa gifted a much desired cotton candy maker...see the elation.
 We got him a little drum set.  He loves it and we are ever more thankful for our basement. :)
 A few days before his birthday Kaden's class put on an musical performance at the school. He was so cute and fun to watch.  He got really into all the actions. Great job Kade!


Happy Birthday sweet boy. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment