Friday, October 19, 2012

Surprise Treat

My little boys are so cute and sweet.  The other day they heard me talking to Tim and mentioning that I was craving a treat or chocolate.  They promptly snuck into the kitchen to make me a surprise treat.  They are pretty good little cooks and Tanner makes dinner (supervised) occasionally so he knows how to read a recipe and follow instructions.  Tim discovered them halfway through and decided to let them carry on because the kitchen was already a mess at that point.  I came in to the smell of fresh baked pumpkin cookies in the oven....my favorite.  
They look delicious right? I was so proud....
"Just one thing mom....we couldn't find the vanilla....so we used mint extract instead."  :)

They actually tasted pretty good. More like mint chocolate cookies instead of pumpkin chocolate.  How sweet they were though to make a nice surprise for me!

1 comment: