Last night we went to the Black Hat Bash at our children's museum. It is a huge event throughout the whole museum. The place was packed, but we had a lot of fun. The kids loved the opportunity to put on their costumes a little early and celebrate!
The haunted house was great and much scarier than I remembered. Tanner and Kaden loved it, but I think Brooklyn was a little apprehensive as you can see from her lack of smile.
There were a few craft tables so we came home with all kinds of skeletons, pumpkins and brains. Look how intent they are. Very serious stuff :)
You can't go to the children's museum and not ride the carousel. I am happy to see Brooklyn enjoying it....she used to be terrified.
Here is the reason all this happened. The children's museum hosted an art contest and took entries from all over the state. There were more than 3,000 entries. Both our boys got to have their artwork displayed! Kaden was a finalist in his grade level. Here he is with his amazing picture!
Tanner got second place! He received a pretty cool prize bag from the museum with all kinds of art items in it. He loves it!
Great job boys!! We are so proud of you!

Looks like lots of scary fun!! Boys your artwork is amazing! I love it, I wish I could have been there with you to celebrate.
ReplyDeleteVery cool! Way to go Kaden and Tanner!
ReplyDelete