Saturday, August 18, 2012

Summer Fun

We have so many fun memories from our summer this year.  I don't think we have ever had a busier one! It was literally one thing after another all summer.  I think we had maybe one or two down weeks the whole summer.  Despite the craziness it was a blast and we wouldn't trade it for anything.  I have to admit I wasn't the best about always having my camera with me so my pictures are limited.  Here are a few of the highlights we captured. 
Scout camp
 Motor Speedway museum with Drew and Chelsea
 Paddle boating the canals with the Carson cousins





Our kids had a blast doing this! They had wanted to do it for a long time so it was a great activity to do with their cousins.  They will remember it forever. We miss you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment