We spent nearly a week up in Island Park playing and having fun. In addition to a wonderful 4th of July here are some of the great memories we made...
After a day cooped up because of rain the kids were super ready to go outside and burn some energy. Never underestimate the excitement of a puddle..... or the mess!
Tanner I am in agreement :) Eeew!
The kids had so much fun in the evenings with sparklers, campfires, smores and Grandpas scary stories.
On a whim, mom and I bought some silly string at the dollar store before we left. It was probably one of the best 5 minutes we had! We broke into two teams....
1) Grandpa 2) Everyone else
1) Grandpa 2) Everyone else
Thanks for being such a good sport...we love you!
Every night when everyone else was asleep some little elves would come out and put something in front of Grandma and Grandpas door. They woke up to a forest, toilet paper door, a gathering of critters and more. I must add that it was very late...the little elves were overtired....and it all seemed really funny at 1:00 in the morning :)
I think all the kids saw more huge fish in this one week than they probably ever will again. Little boy heaven!
We had such an amazing time in Island Park! We can't wait to do it again in 15 more years. So many laughs, smiles and good memories. I think this was always my favorite sight I saw though.
After all, it is all about spending time with those you love... no matter where you are.
We love and miss you all!

that was so fun! i love that last picture!
ReplyDelete