Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sugar and spice and everything nice....

Our family was so excited to have a little girl when Brooklyn was born.  After two energetic boys I was excited for a little pink and frill. I hoped that my little girl would be one who liked dresses and girly things and didn't sway towards her brothers interests.   I can say without question that Brooklyn has not disappointed on the girly front.  I don't think she could possibly be any more girly. Here is some evidence that I have had fun documenting. 
This is how I found her asleep.  This is actually pretty common.  If it isn't a tutu..it is sparkle shoes or jewelry. 


 Did you notice the shoes??
 What is a girl without a little attitude?
 Going shopping...sorry Tim! This might be bad when she is a teenager :)
 We recently re-did her room all cute and girly.  She loves it.  

 Those flowers are actually night lights!  Cool, right?





We love you cute girl!!

1 comment:

  1. It is so cute! I love how it all came out! Did you realize that her pillow pet even matches perfectly? Want to come decorate my boys' room? :)

    ReplyDelete