We had a wonderful Mother's Day here at my house. I was completely spoiled and loved every minute of it!! There was sleeping in, breakfast, cards, flowers, chocolates, gifts, time to read a book and a fabulous dinner. I feel like the most loved Mom. Thank you family. I love you all so much.
Did you notice the earrings in the picture? Tanner made these for me. So cute...right!? I did modify them a tiny bit. They originally had ornament hangers to go in my ears so they would be dangly. Inventive, but not the most sanitary :)
The best were the boys answers to the questions on the back.
Tanner:
My mom is as pretty as a rose.
She is as sweet as Brooklyn.
She is as smart as a teacher.
But most of all she is as special as a new table.
Kaden:
My mom is as pretty as a flower.
She is as sweet as a flower.
She is as smart as a squirrel.
But most of all she is as special as a gift.
So I learned a few things from this...how much they love their sister, I am apparently a little overprotective of the table and squirrels must be really smart!
I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day with your families too!

haha... That made me laugh so hard! How cute :)
ReplyDelete