Sunday, January 15, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADEN


I can't believe my little Kaden is already 7 years old. Where has the time gone?
It doesn't seem like that long ago that he was crawling around and learning his first words. He has grown into such a wonderful little man. Kaden is one of the sweetest and kindest boys I know. He is always willing to do anything for anyone..he amazes me everyday with his thoughtfulness for others. We are constantly finding little notes or pictures on our pillow, waking up to breakfast on the table or any other little thing he can think of to show his love. He is the first one to be willing to help out and serve. We feel so blessed to have you in our family Kaden. You are an example to all of us. We love you...Happy Birthday.

This year he decided he wanted a Sonic the Hedgehog cake. I thought about that one for about 10 seconds and then went to the store to get a screen printing. Sorry Kaden...I don't have those kind of skills.








I know the last picture turned out a little blurry, but I love it because it shows his personality so well.
Have a wonderful year being 7!!

No comments:

Post a Comment