Wow, did that last post date really say June 28??? Ooops!! I would like to say that we have been really busy, and we have, but 2 1/2 months... I think I deserve a reprimand for that one.
We have had a great, busy, wonderful, chaotic summer. We were in Utah for almost a month for a wedding and to visit family. It was great to see everyone and we already miss them all so much. Here are a few things we have been up to....
Running a race...the boys did so good and were very excited to get their medals.
Even Brooklyn got one, being in her stroller was hard work!
Our new sister Chealsea's family has horses on their land. Her dad was absolutely so cute with Brooklyn. They were fast friends, especially when he let her feed and ride the ponies.

Fishing with Grandpa is always a favorite activity when we visit Utah. Usually we catch and release, but Kaden was adamant about eating his fish. Thanks to Grandpa for taking care of that one. I can't stand to touch them.
While in Utah I got to visit an old friend. I was her young womens leader when she was a little beehive. Now look at her, all grown up, beautiful and in college. I haven't aged a bit of course. :)
This is just a sampling of all we did. It is impossible to post 2 1/2 months worth. Now we are back into the routine of school and loving it. The boys love their teachers this year and are having a great time.

No comments:
Post a Comment