My baby girl is two! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. She is getting so big and turning into her own little person. Right now she is definitely "all girl". She loves anything pink, sparkly, baby related or having anything to do with princesses...especially Tangled. I think she would watch that movie every day if I let her. She even sings along...can two year olds do that?....really? We had a really fun party the other night with our little family. It is so cute how the boys get so excited over her. They had as much fun as if it were their own birthday I think.
One of her favorite gifts was this baby nursery from Grandma and Grandpa. Her babies have always been well loved, but now they are feed, diapered, rocked, sung to and tucked in every 5 minutes.
Another favorite gift was this princess castle. She loves to take in her blankets and books. The boys won't stay out of it either.
We had to have a Tangled cake of course......
Kaden was so excited and did all the decorations and table setting all by himself. Thanks Kade, you did a great job!

So cute! That just made me miss you guys even more!
ReplyDeleteWow she looks so old in that picture! What a fun day for all of you.
ReplyDeleteI love the hair on the tangled cake - so cute :)
ReplyDeleteFor cute
ReplyDelete