I can't believe my baby girl is 3 years old. I have had a hard time this weekend with her birthday. The time has flown by faster than I ever thought possible. I wish desperately that I could slow it down and make it last longer. I am not ready for her to grow up yet. I love this age of wonder and pure love, uninhibited laughter, constant snuggles and kisses, curling up in my lap and wanting me to just lay in bed with her for 1 more minute. She sees everything in the world with amazement and is learning, growing and changing everyday. Sometimes I wish I could freeze time just for a moment....until I acquire that skill I guess pictures will have to do.
Saturday we had a Dora birthday party with some of her little friends. Unfortunately, we had one of those crazy Indiana wind days. The wind was so strong it made our party a little crazy. One of the little girls declared, " oh no..the party is blowing away." It did at times unfortunately. I think overall the kids had a good time though.
Pin the star on Dora
That sneaky swiper stole Brooklyn's birthday candle and we had to do and get it back. Here are the kids getting ready. We had to have our backpacks and maps of course.
Lollipop forest
Swiper tried to pay a visit..
Walking rainbow bridge....after we fixed it of course.
Where to next?
Turtle pond to save the turtles!
Oh no - the alligators!
Fortunately, after a quick stop at the chocolate tree we made it to the bear cave and found the candle.
Brooklyn's friends totally spoiled her with cute girly presents. She was in little girl heaven!
Thank you to all her wonderful friends who helped make the day special!
Today was her actual birthday and we celebrated at home with the family. After dinner we had cupcakes and presents.
Today was her actual birthday and we celebrated at home with the family. After dinner we had cupcakes and presents.
Tanner got her a cute my little pony.
Mom and dad got her a jewelry box...
and kaden helped fill it.
I don't think it counts as a party for Brooklyn unless there is a princess dress involved.
Putting together the princess puzzle with Daddy.
We love you our little princess. Happy Birthday!

you have created a monster ;)but at least she's a cute one! Happy Birthday baby girl!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun, I wish I could have been there! Happy birthday sweet little girl! I love you!!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable. Glad all your hard work paid off!
ReplyDelete