Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mothers Day

We had a great Mothers Day weekend. It seemed we were celebrating all weekend long. On Friday I got to go to Kaden's class for a Mothers Day activity. He had made me a corsage, pictures and planted a flower. It was great. Thanks Kaden.
On Sunday I got to wear my corsage to church and Tanner made me a flower to wear in my hair. I have the best boys in the world. Tim made a yummy dinner and I got to relax.
One of the best gifts was these little books the boys made in primary. They wrote down information about their moms. So cute I have to share...
1. How do you know your mom loves you?
Tanner- she plays a game with me
Kaden- she lets me stay up and watch a movie
2. How old is your mom?
Tanner- about 31
Kaden- 15 (lets hope I look 15 years younger when I am 60)
3. What makes your mom happy?
Tanner- watching movies on the computer (I promise I really don't do this a lot)
Kaden- my brother and me and my dad
4. What is your mom really good at?
Tanner- runing on the tredmeal
Kaden- cooking and washing dishis (I should be... I get enough practice :)
5. What is your moms favorite food?
Tanner- I don't know but I bet it is lasonya
Kaden- evere food but macurone (true)
6. What do you and your mom do together?
Tanner- play connect four
Kaden- play games

I love you family... Thanks for a great Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment