Brooklyn, I can't believe you are already one. It seems such a short time ago we found out you were coming to our family. The past year has been amazing for all of us. We love to watch you learn and grow. You are such a special addition to our family and make our home that much brighter. Every day I thank my Heavenly Father that I get to be your mom. We love you so much and look forward to another wonderful year.
Tanner and Kaden came up with the idea for decorating her cake. They are so into all this little girl stuff for her... it is really cute. I think they were more excited for her birthday than their own. Brooklyn, you are very lucky to have such good big brothers.
You were so cute when you saw your cake. You also thought the birthday song was very funny. We had to sing it twice just to see your reaction again. You couldn't stop laughing so we must have sounded either really good or really bad.
You were unsure about the cake at first and didn't like the feeling of the frosting on your fingers. You got over that pretty quick after a few bites.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
We love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment