Monday, May 24, 2010
























I think I have the sweetest husband in the world. We had our anniversary this past week and celebrated on Friday night. We were getting ready to leave and a big black limo pulls up in front of the house. He totally surprised me and had this whole night planned. We had so much fun. It is great to go out and remember that you are someone other than a mom once in a while. Thank you honey...I love you.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love your hair! It looks sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Wachobs and props to Tim! You can out us on your blog list if you want thelouthaindomain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary (Late). I just love you guys! You look so beauitful Andrea! I LOVE your hair!! Your family is just so precious! Hopefully soon we will get to see you guys! Love you!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete